Deadline: April 15
Scholarship in Netherlands
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Program
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is offering a non-EU scholarship for undertaking its three-year BSc programmes. Scholarship is available to students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (only).
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Students will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%
- If requested by the Faculty, you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment
|One-off allowance||€ 900||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Health care and liability insurance||€ 520||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Visa costs||€ 317||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||€ 7500||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|One-off contribution to the travel costs||€ 1000||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- You have been admitted to one of the following the School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programmes: International Business, Economics and Business Economics
- On 1 September 2017 you are 35 years old or younger
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport for a country within the EU/EEA
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
Scholarship is available to students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (only).
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
English language Requirements: English is the working language in this programme. You must, therefore, demonstrate your proficiency in English. No additional proof of English proficiency is required if you are a native English speaker or if you have obtained or will obtain:
- An International or European Baccalaureate
- A high school diploma in the USA
- GCE A-levels
- A VWO diploma with a minimum overall grade of 7 in English
- Zeugnis der Allgemeine Hochschulreife with a minimum overall grade of 8 in English
If students do not meet one of these criteria, they have to provide proof of English proficiency with an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. They have to prepare and register for these tests yourselves.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
If you wish to apply for the SBE Non-EU Scholarship you must submit your application per email to the addresses listed below.
- nfib-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl : for applicants for International Business
- nfebe-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl : for applicants for Economics and Business Economics
Please attach to the email the following documents:
- This application form, completed with your personal information and signed
- A copy of your passport
- A statement describing your motivation for the SBE Non-EU Scholarship as well as your views on what you will contribute to the international classroom at the School (maximum 500 words).
- An official transcript that includes your grade point average (GPA) of at least 7 on a scale from 0-10, whereby 10 is the maximum score.
- Certified copies of relevant diplomas, certificates and transcripts.
Do you want to earn your bachelor’s degree online? There are several advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online. And there are several disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online too. This disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online are not that vital. But the advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online is very beneficial. If you earn bachelor’s degree online, you can not only earn your bachelor’s degree online but also can do many things in parallel. Because bachelor’s degree online requires the lowest amount of time to earn your degree. At the same time, earning bachelor’s degree online saves a huge amount of time. If you want the freedom of life and still want a college degree, you better earn bachelor’s degree online. Unlike traditional approach of earning bachelor’s degree, earning bachelor’s degree online is far more enjoyable. It’s like enjoying the life and earning the bachelor’s degree certificate at the same time.