Deadline: March 1
Scholarship in United Arab Emirates
Scholarship for PhD Program
Do you want to get a scholarship in United Arab Emirates? Do you want to get a scholarship in the dream city, Dubai? Scholarshipinc.om has brought the top scholarship of Dubai in one place. That makes scholarshipin.com the best website to search for scholarship in Dubai. There are several scholarship if Dubai which will obviously draw your attention. Scholarshipin.com collects only the top scholarships. If you really want to study in Dubai and get a scholarship in Dubai, you are in right place. Scholarshipin.com will help you to get you a scholarship in Dubai.
This is a scholarship program for PhD candidates. Students who are currently enrolled in PhD program can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is funded by Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation. The purpose of this PhD scholarship is to help PhD candidates doing better research. Candidates with excellent academic background are welcome to apply for this doctoral research grants.
Amount of Scholarship:
This scholarship is one a very valuable scholarship. Because it includes everything. Starting from travel allowance to return ticket, everything is covered under this scholarship. Here is what this Doctoral Research scholarhsip program offers.
- Travel allowance (cost of coming in United Arab Emirates)
- Furnished luxurious accommodation
- Stipend to cover living costs
- Cost of research
- Airfare to return to home country
These are the benefits of this doctoral research scholarship. As you can see, this scholarship covers everything, it is one of the best scholarships in our consideration.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Now the question is, who can apply for this scholarship. To apply for this scholarship, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a current PhD candidate with good academic background.
- Minimum TOEFL score 600 or IELTS score 6.5.
- Applicant must be ready to start research.
- Applicant must have an approved research proposal.
- Applicants research must be on any of the following topics: education, urban planning/development, public health, economic development, food access, and energy or environmental policy.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Here is the instruction to apply for this scholarship.
- Two-page essay in the form of a cover letter outlining reasons why the applicant is interested in a Doctoral Research Grant. The letter should address (1) prior experiences, coursework, and skills relevant to the proposed field research; (2) how the proposed research aligns with the Al Qasimi Foundation’s mission; (3) what the applicant hopes to gain from the field research experience; and (4) how the field research experience fits into the applicant’s long-term academic and professional goals.
- CV or resume outlining educational background, research experience and publications, work experience, honors and awards, and co-curricular activities.
- Current official transcript of applicant’s doctoral program (and official transcripts for all completed degrees).
- Official copy of a TOEFL or IELTS score report (only necessary for applicants for whom English is a secondary language).
- Copy of the approved research proposal or preliminary proposal. Please indicate specific budgetary, facilities, special equipment, or other resource needs required to conduct the proposed research. The proposal should also include information on potential dates and duration of the field research component in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Official documentation of IRB approval for the proposed research from the applicant’s home institution.
- Two letters of reference that address the suitability of the candidate. One letter must be from the applicant’s doctoral advisor and the other should be from another academic. Both letters must indicate the length of time, extent, and nature of the recommending party’s relationship with the applicant.
All materials submitted for funding consideration will automatically become the property of the Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research and will not be returned to the sender.
Click on the link below to fill up the application form:
You are a job holder and not getting enough time to complete master’s degree. It’s a very common scenario in every office. But master’s degree essential for career growth. Here online master’s degree program can be very helpful. An accredited online master’s degree program can be completed while holding a regular job. But one thing must be ensured. That is the online master’s program must have to be an accredited online master’s program. If it is not accredited, then the online master’s program will not be that valuable. So an accredited online master’s degree is mandatory. Now what is the benefit of accredited online master’s program? First of all, an accredited online master’s program doesn’t require to attend the class in person. As a result, students can save time. While holding a job, sometimes huge workload may arise. Students who will enroll in an accredited online master’s program can focus on job and attend the class as per his free time. An accredited online master’s program is always flexible of time and location. That is why more and more students are being enrolled in accredited online masters programs.