Deadline: July 31
Scholarship in Denmark
PhD Scholarship / Scholarship for PhD Program
Scholarshipin.com welcomes you in the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. Here you will find undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships, fellowships, private scholarships, community scholarships, research scholarships and much more. There are lots of other websites which offer scholarship information. But we scholarshipin.com is the best website. Because, here every scholarship is regularly updated. To make scholarship search easier for the students, in scholarshipin.com, the scholarships are organized into different easy to understand categories. For example if you want to apply for scholarship in USA, you can use the Scholarship in USA category to apply easily. The hierarchy of the scholarships are according to application deadlines. As a result, scholarship search in scholarshipin.com is easier than any other websites
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture is announcing its vacant position to pursue a PhD program in Denmark. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
The purpose of the secondments is to embed the project in a context for speculative projections of the application of developed assembly planning systems and to provide experimental project context for implementing, testing and evaluating of assembly planning systems in the industrial setting.
KADK is the leading academy in Scandinavia in the fields of architecture, design, and conservation. Our core activities are rooted in 7 institutes, which generate education, research, consultancy, and innovation.
- Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme
- Scholarship is awarded to the following project: “Design for Manufacture and Assembly”.
Enrolment takes place with a view to obtain a PhD degree, and leads to salaried employment for a period of three years in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations, AC, the protocol on graduate fellowships. The salary consists of a seniority-based base salary and a non-pensionable allowance
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Researcher’s eligibility criteria
A master’s degree in architecture, engineering, computer science or other degrees of equivalent relevancy is required. Mature skills in appropriate computational modelling and programming are expected and must be demonstrated in the application.
According to the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, to be eligible, each researcher must fulfill the following criteria at the time of recruitment by the host institution concerned within the time frame of this project:
- Nationality: The researcher may be of any nationality.
- Mobility : At the date of recruitment by the host institution, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc…) in the country (Denmark) of the host institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment under the project.
- Qualifications and research experience: Early stage researcher: means a researcher who, at the time of recruitment by the host institution, has not yet been awarded the doctorate degree and is in the first 4 years of his/her research career.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in architecture, engineering, computer science or other degrees of equivalent relevancy is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
There are no application forms. Applications must be written in English.
Applications are submitted electronically and must include:
- A reflection on the stated architectural aims of the project in the form of proposed theoretical orientations, comparison to existing research, preliminary syllabus and a proposal of the principle methods to be employed in project development (max. 5 regular standard pages).
- Documentation of educational merits, other qualifications, and previous activities.
- A list of published papers/publications (if applicable).
- A list of anticipated publications and dissemination venues for the project.
- A portfolio of previous works and studies completed.
Have you been planning to get admitted in online college? If you have been, then accredited online college list is a very useful list to you. Because only a valid accredited online college list can lead you to right direction. Because of hundreds of online colleges with thousands of attractive advertisements with millions of mind blowing promises, it is very difficult to find out, which online college is the best online college. An accredited online college list can be very handy in this case. Don’t forget that there are many list of online colleges. But you should trust on only accredited online college list. An accredited online college list is the valid list which includes the list of all accredited online colleges. In an accredited online college list there is no manipulation of information. As a result it is easier for students to get the valid information about accredited online college from accredited online college list.