Deadline: July 15
Scholarship in France
Scholarship for Research
Scholarshipin.com welcomes you in the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. Here you will find undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships, fellowships, private scholarships, community scholarships, research scholarships and much more. There are lots of other websites which offer scholarship information. But we scholarshipin.com is the best website. Because, here every scholarship is regularly updated. To make scholarship search easier for the students, in scholarshipin.com, the scholarships are organized into different easy to understand categories. For example if you want to apply for scholarship in USA, you can use the Scholarship in USA category to apply easily. The hierarchy of the scholarships are according to application deadlines. As a result, scholarship search in scholarshipin.com is easier than any other websites
Each year the Pasteur Institute International Division allocates funding to promote and aid completion of doctoral theses for both French and foreign scientists in institutes of the Pasteur Institute International Network located outside mainland France.
The Pasteur Institute International Division allocates funding (twice yearly) to promote and aid completion of doctoral theses for both French and foreign scientists in institutes of the Pasteur Institute International Network located outside mainland France.
The Pasteur Institute is a private, non-profit foundation. Its mission is to help prevent and treat diseases, mainly those of infectious origin, through research, teaching, and public health initiatives.
- Scholarship is available to pursue research.
- The research topic can be related to any theme developed in laboratories at International Network institutes, such as infectious diseases (infectious pathophysiology, immunology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, parasitology), and public health activities (diagnosis, surveillance, resistance, etc.).
Amount of Scholarship:
Funding covers living and insurance expenses (€1,400 net per month). One return fare between the home country and internship location is also funded.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
The applicant should hold a Masters degree or equivalent diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education). Applicants who have already begun their thesis may not apply.
The program is open to all nationalities.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The applicant should hold a Masters degree or equivalent diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education).
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The application for completion online should include:
- Description of the planned doctoral thesis (max. 2 pages) including the background, topic addressed, objectives and program of work (activities, expected results and timescale)
- Applicant’s resume/CV (1 page)
- Presentation of research undertaken and results obtained by the applicant (max. 2 pages)
- Acknowledgement of any grant received from a French or international organization the previous year. The applicant should specify whether s/he has applied for a grant this year and the relevant organization as applicable. The applicant should provide details of overall funding
- Information about the institute, host team and supervisor (max. 2 pages). The prerequisites are as follows :
- Supervisor: proven scientific training, publications, experience on the topic (or methods) available for the thesis and, where possible, accreditation to supervise research; and confirmation that his/her contract will run throughout the duration of the thesis period;
- Host team: “adequate” size (a lone research scientist cannot be considered as a host team) and affiliation to a university doctoral school;
- Institute: appropriate working conditions (scientific materials and environment).
- The applicant should provide the email addresses of referees to be contacted directly on the website for :
- a letter from the director of the host laboratory undertaking to provide the applicant with the necessary assistance, as well as the name, title and position of the research scientist to supervise the doctoral student (mandatory)
- a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor (mandatory)
- Approval/endorsement by the director of the Doctoral School where the applicant will be enrolled (optional)
Most of the accredited online colleges are very expensive. Because the accredited online colleges are very good in quality. However, there are very few low cost accredited online colleges. The reason of offering low cost accredited online colleges is the volume of students. Some low cost accredited online colleges have more than 20,000 students enrolled for a year. As a result the overall income of these low cost accredited online colleges is pretty good. So these low cost accredited online colleges can manage to run accredited online colleges at a low cost. The quality of an online college is not always depends on the cost. There are many costly online colleges which are actually valueless. And there are many low cost accredited online colleges which have high value in the market. If you want to get enrolled in low cost accredited online colleges, make sure you know about the reputation of the college. Because if you get admitted in low cost accredited online colleges and after graduating from that low cost accredited online colleges, if hiring managers don’t consider you as a potential candidates, in this case, even if the cost is low, it will be a total waste. So before getting admitted in low cost accredited online colleges, make sure you have chosen the right online college.