Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Program
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
Applications are invited for Dianne Leckie Memorial Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. The scholarship is awarded annually to an international student who has completed the Diploma of Business and is enrolled (or is eligible to enrol at the next UTS intake) in the Bachelor of Business at UTS.
The degree seeks to provide students with the knowledge, competencies and values necessary to develop critical, analytical and evaluative skills essential for a fulfilling and effective career in business.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is an innovative and practice-oriented university with an international outlook. UTS provide high quality, career-relevant education through innovative courses, excellent teaching and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for two years’ study in the UTS Bachelor of Business program in addition to overseas health cover and student amenities fees. The total value is more than A$50,000.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Applicants must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must not be already receiving another scholarship
- Applicants will be invited to apply based on their final grade point average after graduating from the Diploma of Business (completing in any semester).
International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the In search Diploma of Business, with no more than two subject failures in the course.
English Language Requirement: The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
This is an invitation-only scholarship and successful business students will be invited to apply in April of each year. Once a group has been shortlisted, an interview panel composed of UTS: INSEARCH and UTS Education Management and Teaching Staff will select the winning recipient based on a number of criteria including career aspirations, intended use of the UTS business degree and demonstrated knowledge of the discipline.
Do you want to earn your bachelor’s degree online? There are several advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online. And there are several disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online too. This disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online are not that vital. But the advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online is very beneficial. If you earn bachelor’s degree online, you can not only earn your bachelor’s degree online but also can do many things in parallel. Because bachelor’s degree online requires the lowest amount of time to earn your degree. At the same time, earning bachelor’s degree online saves a huge amount of time. If you want the freedom of life and still want a college degree, you better earn bachelor’s degree online. Unlike traditional approach of earning bachelor’s degree, earning bachelor’s degree online is far more enjoyable. It’s like enjoying the life and earning the bachelor’s degree certificate at the same time.