Deadline: May 31
Scholarship in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Mainland China
PhD Scholarship / Scholarship for PhD Program
Scholarshipin.com welcomes you in the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. Here you will find undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships, fellowships, private scholarships, community scholarships, research scholarships and much more. There are lots of other websites which offer scholarship information. But we scholarshipin.com is the best website. Because, here every scholarship is regularly updated. To make scholarship search easier for the students, in scholarshipin.com, the scholarships are organized into different easy to understand categories. For example if you want to apply for scholarship in USA, you can use the Scholarship in USA category to apply easily. The hierarchy of the scholarships are according to application deadlines. As a result, scholarship search in scholarshipin.com is easier than any other websites
The new Google PhD Fellowship Program is now on offer to study in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Mainland China. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
The Google PhD Student Fellowship Program was created to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional work in computer science, related disciplines, or promising research areas.
While we develop new technologies to help people find and use information, we also maintain strong relations with leading academic institutions and support education. Based on good cooperation with the universities, China University Relations was initiated in 2007 to enhance interaction and cooperation with universities. We have launched a variety of programs since then: Joint Research, Curriculum Development, Faculty Training, Student Contest, Scholarship Program, Faculty Award Program, CS4HS in China, Education Support to Western Regions and so on
Amount of Scholarship:
Google will award one-year fellowship consisting of:
- US$10K: to cover stipend and other research related activities travel expense including overseas travel. (Please be noted that monetary awards differ by regions)
- Google Research Mentor
- Opportunity to join Google global annual PhD Fellowship Summit and covering the travel cost
- Opportunity to apply for a paid summer internship (but not guaranteed and not required)
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
In order to be considered for the 2017 Google PhD Fellowship Program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time graduate students pursuing a PhD in the research areas represented by the fellowships
- Must attend one of the eligible schools and universities. Student must remain enrolled in the PhD program or forfeit the fellowship award
- Must be nominated by their department/university
- Must have completed their graduate coursework in the PhD program and be embarking on or continuing their graduate research in the fall of 2017
- Students who have already received the fellowship from other companies are not eligible (but not conflict with those from local government).
- Google employees and family members of Google employees are not eligible
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be full-time graduate students pursuing a PhD in the research areas represented by the fellowships.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Students may not submit their own application. Nominations and application materials must be submitted directly by the university. For each student nomination, the university will be asked to submit:
- Name of fellowship for which student is being considered
- Student CV
- Transcript of current and previous academic records
- Research/dissertation proposal (recommended length 4-5 pages, no longer than 8)
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from those familiar with the nominee’s work (at least one coming from the thesis advisor)
- All application materials should be in English
Each eligible university is invited to submit a maximum of 2 student nominations for fellowship consideration. Please feel free to extend your search to students who may be in another department other than Computer Science but also pursuing their research in the computational sciences. Note that given that the fellowship areas overlap, we may choose a different fellowship for your nomination. Nominations and applications materials are due May 31, 2017. Committees of distinguished engineers and researchers from within Google will be reviewing all applications.
Have you been planning to get admitted in online college? If you have been, then accredited online college list is a very useful list to you. Because only a valid accredited online college list can lead you to right direction. Because of hundreds of online colleges with thousands of attractive advertisements with millions of mind blowing promises, it is very difficult to find out, which online college is the best online college. An accredited online college list can be very handy in this case. Don’t forget that there are many list of online colleges. But you should trust on only accredited online college list. An accredited online college list is the valid list which includes the list of all accredited online colleges. In an accredited online college list there is no manipulation of information. As a result it is easier for students to get the valid information about accredited online college from accredited online college list.