Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Master’s Degree / Postgraduate Degree
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
For the academic year 2017/2018, the Ministry of Education, P. R. China is delighted to offer Youth of Excellence Scheme of China (Yes China) Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries.
To promote the mutual understanding and friendship between China and other countries, and to provide education opportunities to the youths worldwide who enjoy good potentials in their career development, the Chinese Government established the “Scholarship for Youth of Excellence Scheme of China——Master Program (YES CHINA)” with the aim of providing financial support to the outstanding youth coming to China to pursue a Master’s degree.
Amount of Scholarship:
- One-year Program
Total Amount: 200,800 RMB per year for each student, covering:
- Exempted fees: registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory experiment fees, internship fees, and fees for basic learning materials.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance?96,000 RMB per year for each student?.
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration?3,000 RMB for each student?.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
- Two-year Program ?1+1 studies?
Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for dissertation defense.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Qualifications for an eligible applicant include:
- Healthy both physically and mentally; not over 45 years old (born after September 1, 1972).
- A bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years’ work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or excellent in scientific researches.
- Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS Academic total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
- Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
- Students who are now studying in China or already winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply. Note: More details about each program can be found in the corresponding university’s recruitment prospectus.
Note: More details about each program can be found in the corresponding university’s recruitment prospectus.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years’ work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
English language Requirements: Students must have good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Please scan the following materials in order into one document and ensure clarity.
- Application form with a 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor’s degree certificate (s) and academic transcript (s).
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s employers and/or professors. Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters.
- Employment verification.
- English proficiency certificates.
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only)
- Note: Scanned copies of the documents will be sufficient during the application period. Originals or verified copies will be required upon enrollment at the universities. All documents should be in Chinese or English and are not retrievable.
Education degree program online is no longer a myth. But in recent past, education degree online used to be considered as useless. But now education degree online has become the next revolution in online process. Online education program has widen the boundary of an online institution worldwide. For example a student can attend online education program of MIT from anywhere of the world. That’s the beauty of education degree online. There is no geographic boundary in education degree online. As a result it is becoming very popular day by day. Popularity of education degree online is in the fastest growing phase now. However, there are some drawbacks of education degree online too. For example, maintaining quality of education degree online is a challenge. At the same time, ensuring fraudulent student and activity detection very difficult in education degree program online.