Deadline: September 11
Scholarship in Greece
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
The State Scholarship Foundation (IKY) announces fifty (50) scholarships for foreign nationals (allogeneic or expatriate) to attend a course; and Greek Language and Culture seminars.
State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) was founded in 1951 aiming to offer young scientists grants for post-graduate studies, abroad and within Greece, in order to broaden their horizons, utilize their skills and offer better services to the society.
- Scholarships are available to attend a course and Greek Language and Culture seminars.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Greek Language and Culture.
Amount of Scholarship:
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible applications will be rejected.
- Candidates who are or have been scholars of IKY are excluded from it Choice.
- Candidates who are prosecuted by the Competent Authorities are excluded from it Choice.
- Applications from candidates in the final year of study, before taking the degree
- They will not be examined.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must:
- To be alogeneous or expatriates, ie not to have Greek citizenship.
- Do not have dual citizenship (foreign and Greek).
- To hold a university degree from a University abroad.
- Age up to 40 years old on 01/01/2017.
- Not to be resident in Greece.
- The knowledge of the Greek language they will acquire after this cycle Monitoring, facilitating their work or promoting Greek Language and culture abroad.
- Candidates should meet the above conditions by the deadline
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Application, completed in all points, signed and with one (1) recent Photo.
- Recent curriculum vitae (in English or Greek).
- University degrees.
- Certificate of knowledge of Greek (if any) or English or French.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (in Greek, English or French only) by University professor at all levels.
- Certificate of seniority in teaching the Greek language, provided there is.
- Recent (to be issued approximately one (1) month prior to the submission of the application)
- Medical certificate of a state hospital, or equivalent recognized from which it would appear that the candidate does not suffer from
- A disease likely to constitute a risk to public health or safety (according to the International data and the World Health Organization).
- Copy of valid passport/police ID.
These are submitted in paper form through the Hellenic Diplomatic Authorities and to IKY are submitted in electronic form to e-mail: foreigners-at-iky.gr. Candidates who are in Greece can apply when submitting their application. To address the diplomatic authorities of their country in Greece. The relevant forms are available from the Greek Diplomatic Authorities, from the offices of the IKY Or from the Foundation’s website. The application will be submitted in accordance with Annexes 1 or 2 (Application Form to Greek or English).
Do you want to earn your bachelor’s degree online? There are several advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online. And there are several disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online too. This disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online are not that vital. But the advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online is very beneficial. If you earn bachelor’s degree online, you can not only earn your bachelor’s degree online but also can do many things in parallel. Because bachelor’s degree online requires the lowest amount of time to earn your degree. At the same time, earning bachelor’s degree online saves a huge amount of time. If you want the freedom of life and still want a college degree, you better earn bachelor’s degree online. Unlike traditional approach of earning bachelor’s degree, earning bachelor’s degree online is far more enjoyable. It’s like enjoying the life and earning the bachelor’s degree certificate at the same time.