Deadline: August 11
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
Golden Gate University is pleased to announce the availability Endowed Special Scholarships for Fall of this year’s term. Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
Golden Gate University is a private, nonprofit, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco, California.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for endowed scholarships, students must be continuously enrolled at least half-time (4 units) each term. Students may only receive one Golden Gate University scholarship, grant, or discount per term.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered for full admission to the Associate of Arts in General Studies, the Bachelor of Arts in Management or the Bachelor of Science in Business, you should have a community college, college, or university cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C) or better with 12 or more semester units of prior transferable credit. If 11 or fewer semester units have been earned, the application may be considered with the following:
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
When completing the application, students may apply for one or more scholarship. Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office electronically by email to email@example.com.To apply for a special scholarship, you must
- Complete a 2017-2018 FAFSA (Domestic students only), school code 001205
- Attach a personal statement (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages) addressing the following:
- Describe your financial need.
- Describe your academic achievements.
- Describe any special circumstances you would like the scholarship committee to consider when reviewing your application.
- Please make sure to type your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Scholarship Essay (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages)
- In the scholarship essay, address the specific criteria for the scholarship you wish to apply to.
- Please make sure to label each separate essay, accordingly and print your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Resume which includes a summary of your work, school and extracurricular activities
- Submit completed application by e-mail to finaid-at-ggu.edu.
You find multiple accredited online colleges list. But most of them are fake. Almost 90% of the accredited online college least you will find in web are manipulated. The question is how to find the real accredited online colleges. We meant legit accredited online college lists. Unfortunately we do not provide accredited online colleges list in our website. But we can suggest you how to find a legit accredited online colleges. First of all you have to make sure that the college you have chosen is accredited. Instead of finding acted in college least try to find out the best accredited online college. Even here there are many manipulated will tell you that there one is an online college. This is the only problem when you are selecting an accredited online college. When you are searching for accredited online colleges list first of all ask questions in different forums. Then find out at least 4 or 5 accredited online colleges lists. Compare this accredited online colleges list. Obviously you will find some similarities. From this you can take decisions that actually which accredited online college list is providing more accurate data.