Deadline: September 30
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Research Scholarships / Master’s Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is inviting applicants for EACVI Training Grants in Europe for the academic session of 2017. These grants are available for the students from ESC Member country or an ESC Affiliated Member Country for pursuing training in the field of non-invasive imaging modalities.
The aim of these grants is to help doctors to achieve experience and skills in a high standard clinical center or University.
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is an independent, nonprofit organization. The ESC represents more than 90 000 men and women in the field of cardiology from Europe, the Mediterranean basin and far beyond.
- Grants are available for training in the field of non-invasive imaging modalities.
- Grants are awarded in the field of non-invasive imaging modalities (Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac Computed Tomography).
Amount of Scholarship:
These grants will cover the followings:
- EACVI Training Grant recipients will receive a sum of 1,500 Euros per month for their daily subsistence. An agreement will be signed between the Host Institution and the Grant recipient.
- If for any reason the Grant recipient has to stop his/her training period, the refund of the Grant may be required pro rata.
- For host centers offering a dedicated training programme, the EACVI will provide 500 Euros per month and per trainee to cover the institutional costs (workplace arrangements, informatics, educational material, teaching and support).
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these grants:
- Under 38 years old or in training under 40 years old on the day of the application deadline AND
- Members of the EACVI Silver or Gold level for 2017
- Citizens or residents for tax purposes of a country which is a regular ESC Member country or an ESC Affiliated Member Country
- Medical graduates at any stage in their career
- In agreementwith a host institution
- Outside their own country or the country in which they followed their initial medicine training (if it is a regular ESC Member country)
- Which offers good training opportunities and is acknowledged as an expert centre for that particular field of cardiovascular imaging.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be medical graduates.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via email.
- Please request your electronic application form at EACVI-at-escardio.org
- Fill the application form
- The application form has two parts (A & B):
- Part A: Applicant’s profile & training proposal (to be filled in by the applicant)
- Part A must be filled in by the applicant. Additionally the applicant must provide a CV in a European format.
- The applicant must send back directly Part A to EACVI-at-escardio.org.
- Part B: Host institution (to be filled in by the host institution)
- The applicant has to submit the completed Part A form and his/her CV to the Head of the Department (HOD) and to the proposed supervisor where the training would be held, with the request to complete Part B.
- The host institution must send back directly Part B to EACVI-at-escardio.org
List of nationally accredited online colleges is none of the most searched keywords. The reason behind this is the awareness among students about online education degree programs. List of nationally accredited online colleges helps students to choose the right online college. A nationally accredited online college is obviously trustworthy. But the authentic List of nationally accredited online colleges is very rare. Thousands of website make the List of nationally accredited online colleges as they want. As a result students get confused before getting enrolled in any online college. Even there are many online colleges who are not accredited at all. Before getting admitted to an online university or online college, it is a must to do to check the accreditation of the online college. That is why List of nationally accredited online colleges is very important.