Scholarship in Italy
Scholarship for PhD Program
Scholarshipin.com welcomes you in the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. Here you will find undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships, fellowships, private scholarships, community scholarships, research scholarships and much more. There are lots of other websites which offer scholarship information. But we scholarshipin.com is the best website. Because, here every scholarship is regularly updated. To make scholarship search easier for the students, in scholarshipin.com, the scholarships are organized into different easy to understand categories. For example if you want to apply for scholarship in USA, you can use the Scholarship in USA category to apply easily. The hierarchy of the scholarships are according to application deadlines. As a result, scholarship search in scholarshipin.com is easier than any other websites
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is currently accepting applications for 36 scholarships for a full-time PhD programme to be undertaken at the School for the academic year 2017-2018. Italian and international applicants are eligible for this IMT PhD Program.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public graduate school and research institute that focus on the analysis of economic, societal, technological and cultural systems.
Amount of Scholarship:
- All PhD students admitted to the PhD program are exempt from paying tuition fees, although they are still responsible for paying the yearly Regional Education Tax (currently €140.00/year);
- All PhD students are offered free meals (lunch and dinner) at the on-campus canteen;
- All scholarship recipients are provided with free accommodation in shared double rooms within the campus residential facilities.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications are open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Degree: • “Laurea Magistrale” or “Specialist” (according to DM n° 509, of November 3, 1999), or a four- or five-year degree (according to the previous rules of the Italian higher education system) obtained in Italy;
- Foreign degrees with a minimum duration equivalent to 4 years (full time). The 4-year duration should be considered a minimum but not sufficient requirement: the eligibility of degrees will be assessed by the Selection Committee.
For the selection procedure, candidates are required to upload online the documents indicated in Table 2 – Attachments to the application.
For the enrolment, candidates will be required to hand in the documents indicated in Table 4 – Documents required for enrolment.
Applicants who obtain their degree by no later than October 31st, 2017 can also apply. These candidates will be admitted to the selection procedure “with reserve” and must provide their degree certificate by the date of enrollment or they will be excluded from the program.
Knowledge of English language: Applicants are required to indicate their level of English.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates are required to upload one of the following documents in Italian or English:
- For degrees obtained in Italy and/or in France, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark (Bruxelles Convention of May 25, 1987) and Germany (Italian-German Convention, ratified by the Law no. 176 of 1973): a self-declaration stating the possession of a degree, conferral date, issuing University and final grade;
- For degrees obtained in all other EU and non-EU countries: an official certificate that indicates the possession of a degree, conferral date, issuing University and final grade.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to indicate their level of English. No knowledge of Italian is requested.
Italy PhD Scholarships
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online. The application form must be mandatorily filled out in English through the online procedure available on the School’s website, by July 18 th, 2017, at 12:00pm. Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format. The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment. If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or other non-modifiable format).
Online Application Form
There is very little difference between accredited online college classes and non-accredited online college classes. The difference become acute when after completing the degree from online colleges. Those who get admitted in accredited online colleges and attend classes of accredited online college classes get a valuable certificate upon successfully completion of the college degree. But those who attend non-accredited online college classes get certificates but worthless certificate. They are not hired by the employers. Because there is no credibility of certificate issued by non-accredited online colleges. That’s why do not be tempted by attractive advertisements. Simply get yourself admitted to an accredited online college and start attending accredited online college classes. In the long run quality survives. And so does the degree from accredited online college classes.