Deadline: July 18
Scholarship in Germany
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
The University of Applied Sciences Europe is pleased to offer Graduate and Undergraduate scholarships for the coming semester. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe educates management and design talents in the following four faculties: Business, Art & Design, New Media and Communication, International Service Industries / Sports Management.
- Undergraduates from any program and any campus are eligible to apply beginning in their second semester (including lateral entrants). Graduate students can apply in their first semester.
- The Art & Design Department (hereinafter BTK) awards scholarships to promote new art and design talent at BTK.
Amount of Scholarship:
There are up to nine partial scholarships to be awarded for the duration of one semester.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
a) BTK scholarships are awarded based on performance.
b) Students who apply should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by current GPA, which should be at least 1.7 (The funding board has records of students’ academic performance, so applicants do not need to provide them. In case of doubt whether this criterion can be fulfilled, grades can be inquired after at the examination office.) The following criteria are used for the assessment „content“, „form “ and „artistic or social relevance “ and are weighted with 3 out of 5 points.
- Portfolio of own artistic or academic work, work done to meet course requirements, and work done outside of BTK’s academic programs
- Extracurricular involvement at BTK (such as involvement in university policymaking as a student representative or representing the university externally) or community involvement outside the university. This criterion is weighted with 2 out of 5 points.
c) The scholarship committee can award up to 25 per cent of the funding to students to students with special economic needs. The criteria listed above still apply in such cases, the applications are not in competition with regular applications Proof of need is the responsibility of the applicant.
Social economic needs are generally provided by proof of funding according to the Federal Training Promotion Act (BAföG). In other cases, e.g. disease, the particular need may also be determined by other means, e.g. certificates. In any case, a personal statement must also be submitted. If there are no applications for hardship cases, the total funds are allocated according to § 2 (2).
d) Scholarships are only awarded to students who have no debt with BTK at the time the scholarships are awarded. Therefore a revised version respectively a new application is to be handed in.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by current GPA, which should be at least 1.7.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The following documents have to be sent (only in digital form!) for a successful application:
- Application form
• letter of motivation
• name of a tutor or professor to act as your contact/reference (no letter of recommendation needed!)
• proof of artistic/scientific achievements: small portfolio comprised of works form previous semesters (one or two projects as a PDF document)
• proof of social commitment at BTK or outside of university within the last two semesters (listed in tabular form). Please make sure to follow the formal criteria.
• if applicable: information about other funding you applied for or are already receiving (not relevant for granting of this scholarship
• In case you want to apply for a scholarship according to § 2 Abs. 3 of the guidelines (special economic and/or social needs), please hand in also the corresponding proves.
Highly accredited online colleges mean there are multiple accreditation organization who have accredited the online colleges. List of nationally accredited online colleges are not the only accreditation lists. There are others high profile accreditation organization. When an online college is accredited by multiple accreditation organization, it is called highly accredited online colleges. Now the question about highly accredited online colleges are, what are the benefits of highly accredited online colleges? It there any disadvantages of highly accredited online colleges? Why should one prefer highly accredited online colleges? And how highly accredited online colleges add additional values? The benefits of highly accredited online colleges are the demand in the job market. Once a student graduates from highly accredited online college, there is no doubt about his educational quality. As a result there is better chance for graduates of highly accredited online colleges to manage better jobs easily.