Deadline: June 2
Scholarship in Germany
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
Are you planning to sit the IELTS test in order to further your studies? With the British Council-IELTS Award you could win up to £10,000 to help cover the cost of your tuition fees.
Applications are invited for British Council-IELTS Award to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education in Germany. International students are eligible to apply for this award.
The British Council-IELTS Award award is worth from a minimum of £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course.
Amount of Scholarship:
The successful applicant will receive an award up to a maximum of £10,000 to cover tuition fees for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at an institution of higher education which accepts IELTS as one of the entry requirements. The payment will be made directly to the educational organisation where the successful applicant will undertake the course of study.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for the IELTS Award 2017 you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over on 30 June 2017
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 6 June 2016 and 2 June 2017 issued by the British Council in Germany
- Have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- Be planning to enrol in the 2017–18 academic year (i.e. starting August 2017 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list Opens in a new tab or window.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice are a minimum of £3,000 for one academic year.
- Be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation by 30 June 2017 at the latest.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must be aged 18 years or over on 30 June 2017.
English language Requirements: Students must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 6 June 2016 and 2 June 2017 issued by the British Council in Germany and must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Take an IELTS test at a British Council authorised centre in Germany and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 6 June 2016 and 2 June 2017 issued by the British Council in Germany.
- Complete and submit the online application form opens in a new tab or window by midnight (German time) on 2 June 2017.
While getting admitted to an online college the first thing to check is the accreditation. If an online college is not accredited properly, it doesn’t worth anything. College degree from non-accredited online colleges are valueless. It doesn’t matter how attractive the advertisement of non-accredited online colleges are, at the end of the day the degree earned from non accredited online college is useless. When a graduate applies for job with a certificate from non accredited online college, it questions his credibility. As a result graduates for non accredited online colleges are not valued in anywhere. If graduates from non accredited online colleges don’t get job, where is the benefit of admission in non accredited online colleges? The answer is straight-forward. A degree earned from non accredited online colleges is useless. That’s why always filter out non accredited online college colleges while getting admitted in any online college.