Deadline: November 30
Scholarship in New Zealand
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
The Massey University has invited applicants for its Apprenticeship Appendix Graduate Scholarship. The scholarship is available for international students to pursue Bachelor of Maori Visual Arts (BMVA) programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage a wider knowledge of Maori contemporary art in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
- Scholarship is available to pursue BMVA degree programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the fields of Maori Visual Arts.
Amount of Scholarship:
This $5000 award will be distributed throughout the four years of study and will be available for students to use as needed – art materials, living expenses or tuition fees.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enrol:
- For full-time (minimum of 105 credits) study.
- In the first year (i.e. 100 level) of the Bachelor of Maori Visual Arts (BMVA) programme.
- In the year following this award.
- The Award is open to domestic and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply through both post or email:
- Applicants must submit following documents with the application form-
- A brief statement describing what interests you about contemporary Maori arts, and what you hope to gain from taking the degree (no more than 300 words).
- A brief statement outlining what your future goals are in relation to your study (no more than 150 words).
- School Leaver applicants: a copy of official interim NZQA Level 2 NCEA results (issued in January) (or exam equivalent – e.g.Cambridge exams etc) Note: if you have completed Level 3 NCEA please supply both Level 2 and Level 3 results.
- Non-School leaver applicants: a verified copy of your secondary school results or other post-secondary academic achievements.
- 10-15 images of your work in an appropriate digital or hard copy format according to the medium eg. links to web sites, flash drives, link to Dropbox, JPEG files or printed photographs.
- A brief (no more than one page) curriculum vitae highlighting your academic achievements.
- A supporting letter from an appropriately qualified person and/or organisation (e.g. art teacher, Te Reo teacher, dean, principal, gallery director, community leader, Kaumatua of your iwi/hapu/marae) will assist in the success of your application, although this is not compulsory.
- Applicants must disclose other awards they hold or have applied for. The Selection Committee is not obligated to consider other grants but might choose to take these into account.
- Please forward applications (in pdf format) to: R.TeWhaiti-at-massey.ac.nz and R.Rakena-at-massey.ac.nz
Are you tensed about college application fee? There are many accredited online colleges without application fee. That means you can start your bachelor’s degree program or master’s degree program online without paying anything. If you don’t like those online courses you can leave without paying anything. Accredited online colleges without application fee normally take fees only before exam. That means accredited online college without application fee charges only for exam and certification. So you can start earning your bachelors degree or masters degree online from accredited online college without application fee without paying anything. The best thing about accredited online college without application fee is flexibility and independence. A student who get admitted in accredited online college without application fee can leave at any time. He is not stuck with huge upfront investment required spent during admission. To keep the students engaged accredited online college without application fee try their best to give the best an accredited online college can offer.