Deadline: December 31
Scholarship in Greece
Scholarship for Masters Program / Master’s Scholarship
Scholarshipin.com is the most organized website to search for scholarships. Most of the scholarship related websites are backdated. They are not organized, not from any perspective. In order to make scholarship search easier, scholarshipin.com has organized the scholarship country wise. That means if a student is looking for scholarship in USA, Scholarship in Canada or Scholarship in Australia, he can directly search for what he has been looking for. In Scholarshipin.com a student can find scholarships of 14 different countries. Scholarshipin.com has also categorized scholarship according to education level. That means undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships are in different category. All of the scholarships information available in scholarshipin.com are well organized, well written and instructive that helps students to get a scholarship easily. So which is the best website to search for scholarship? Definitely scholarshipin.com is the best website to search for scholarships.
ALBA Graduate Business School offering Chris Argyris Scholarship is a scholarship program in Greece. This scholarship is for masters degree. That means students who will get admitted in masters program in ALBA Business Schools will enjoy this scholarship. However, not every masters degree student will get this scholarship. Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the scholarship.
The benefit of this scholarship is tuition fee reduction. It reduces up to 50% tuition fee.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria and also admission requirements.
- Must have completed bachelor degree
- Must have to employed or self employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Now the question is, how to apply for this scholarship. To apply for this scholarship, follow the procedure below:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
Non accredited online colleges are very dangerous. A student who will graduate from non-accredited online colleges are more likely to get less value in the market. Even in some case graduates from non-accredited online colleges are not considered as graduate at all. The education curriculum of non-accredited online colleges is not observed by any organization. Non accredited online college’s means there is no one behind the college who is actually monitoring the quality of the college. As a result, most of the time non accredited online colleges produces poor quality graduate. In job market, most of the HR will not accept application of candidates graduated from non-accredited online colleges. So before starting education in online platform, students should check whether the online college is accredited online college or non-accredited online colleges.