Deadline: September 4
Scholarship in Dubai, UAE
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Postgraduate Scholarship
Murdoch University, Dubai offers academic excellence scholarship for September 2017 intake. International students can apply for this scholarship.
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
- Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects.
Amount of Scholarship:
Up to 25% off on total course tuition fee will be awarded. The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for UG Students
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: UG Students: British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels.
PG Students: Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0.
English Language Requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
In order to qualify for this scholarship, all students must submit the following:
- 2 academic references
- Original copy of transcripts
- Scholastic Achievements – GPA Average
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
- Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
- Completed all fields on this form
- Completed 500-word statement on why you should be considered for a Scholarship (If applicable)
- Completed 1000 word essay and attached to application (If applicable)
- Attached certificates and commendations for the Sports Scholarship (If applicable)