Scholarship in France
Scholarship for Research
Scholarshipin.com welcomes you in the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. Here you will find undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships, fellowships, private scholarships, community scholarships, research scholarships and much more. There are lots of other websites which offer scholarship information. But we scholarshipin.com is the best website. Because, here every scholarship is regularly updated. To make scholarship search easier for the students, in scholarshipin.com, the scholarships are organized into different easy to understand categories. For example if you want to apply for scholarship in USA, you can use the Scholarship in USA category to apply easily. The hierarchy of the scholarships are according to application deadlines. As a result, scholarship search in scholarshipin.com is easier than any other websites
Applications are invited for up to 40 VanGogh Research Exchange Grants for 2017-2018 academic year. Researchers from France and the Netherlands are eligible to apply for these Grants. Applications are open to excellent researchers with an outstanding tenure-track and international exposure.
The Van Gogh Programme promotes exchanges between researchers and targets specific research projects and annually supports around 40 researchers from France and about the same number of researchers from the Netherlands.
Nuffic is the Dutch organization for internationalization in Education. It is to accomplish their mission, they offer opportunities to gain international experience at each stage of education: primary education, secondary education, secondary vocational education and training, and higher education.
- Grants are available to pursue research.
- The grants are available for all academic fields. However, the topic of an application must be the same on the French and Dutch side, with applicants seeking complementarily. The programme supports research projects focused on developing science. All fields of science, including the humanities and social sciences, are covered by this program.
Amount of Scholarship:
The following conditions apply to applicants from the Netherlands:
- The donation is between €1,500 and €3,500 per research team per year.
- The grants may only be used for travel and accommodation expenses.
- Travel costs: actual of up to €350 per person per return trip.
- Accommodation: up to €110 per person per day.
- The maximum duration for funding is 2 years.
- An extension can be requested after the first year, only if the grant has been fully spent in the first year.
- The costs made by other members of the research team may also be covered.
- Nuffic, with the support of Ammodo, pays the expenses of Dutch researchers travelling to France.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The application is open to excellent researchers with an outstanding tenure-track and international exposure. You have to be employed by a Dutch research and knowledge centre that collaborates with French researchers (or would like to).
- Your French colleagues can apply for a travel grant from the French Van Gogh Programme to visit you (see www.campusfrance.org/fr/vangogh).
- An important prerequisite is that young researcher, especially PhD students and post-doc students, actively participate in the project and exchange visits. Preference is given to innovative ways of research cooperation.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Application is open to excellent researchers with an outstanding tenure-track and international exposure.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Please fill in this form and return it before 15 June 2017, to: vangogh-at-nuffic.nl and also by post.
Online MS programs mean online Masters Programs. It can be online MBA program all online masters of Science program or any other online Master’s program. Normally Master’s program do not require direct supervision of instructors. In undergraduate programs students are helpless without the support of instructors. But in Masters Programs only a little support from the instructors is enough. That is why online MS programs are more convenient than offline MS programs. In online MS programs the instructors will tell the students what to do and how to do. Rest of the things will be carried out by the students who will get admitted in online MS programs. There is why online MS programs is considered better in many different ways. When we talk about time saving, online MS programs at the best education program. When we consider about resource sharing online MS programs again turns out to be the best education program. So if you are interested to attend an MS program think twice whether you will get admitted into traditional MS programs or you will get yourself enrolled in an online MS program.