Deadline: July 31
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for PhD Program
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
The University of Sydney is offering 40 new fully-funded PhD scholarships for 2017 intake. International students can apply for these scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to help the world’s best students to fulfill their potential.
Depending on student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the study offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
The new international student scholarships include:
- Full coverage of tuition fees for the postgraduate research degree
- A stipend of $26,682 per annum to assist students with their living costs while undertaking their degree
- An allowance to assist students with ancillary costs of their degree, including relocation costs to Sydney, academic publication costs, and overseas student health cover costs.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for the RTP Fee Scholarship/USydIS, the student must:
- Be an international student commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- Students may only be considered for the RTP scholarships three times in a five year period.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Eligibility for admission is dependent on prior research experience. You need to have undertaken a significant research project or thesis either as part of an honours year or as an assessable component of a master’s by coursework degree. You should also visit ‘Find a course’ to check if your degree has any specific entry requirements.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If English is not student’s first language, they will need to have either:
- Successfully completed tertiary studies in which the language of instruction, examination, and assessment was English or
- Completed an English proficiency test, with results as required by each course.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be considered for these scholarships, students must submit all the required documents as part of their online course application. The application will be assessed on academic merit and research potential.
Highly accredited online college’s means theses online colleges are accredited by many different organizations. When an online college is accredited by heavyweight organizations, we call it highly accredited online colleges. When seeking degree from online colleges, selecting highly accredited online colleges is always a good choice. Because graduates from highly accredited online colleges enjoy preference in job market. Not only that, they enjoy other facilities during their student life in highly accredited online colleges. That is why highly accredited online colleges are always preferable. But it is difficult to find the actual highly accredited online colleges. Because most of the accredited colleges are accredited by multiple organizations. Applicant needs to do lot of research to find out which online colleges are the most highly accredited online colleges.